November has always been special to me. I think I loved it so much because the weather finally got cold and I was able to bring out my scarves and boots that I loved so much. Over the past few years things have happened in November that make it even sweeter. One of my top memories of all time is my husband not only proposed in November 2010, but we got married in November 2011. That alone makes November a fantastic month. November 2014 is also going to be spectacular. Here are five reasons why I’m so stoked for this November.
- My brother in law is getting married. I mean how can I not be excited about getting another sister. We are also traveling to Florida again, so it’s going to be a good time no matter what. Keep your eyes open for that November 12-16 #clementswedding #ClementsDoFloridaPart2
- Myke’s and my 3 year wedding anniversary. I will also be excited for this month because of this. I don’t know how we will celebrate yet, but I know we will do little celebrations all month long with movie dates to movies like Intersteller and Hunger Games.
- Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving, I get to run a long distance and then eat as much as I want. I don’t see anything bad in that situation.
- My church is doing a big event while we are in Florida. It’s called Revive LA. That is when people at our church will be inviting people to our church over the weekend and there will be a little film showed, fellowship, and music. We are always sad when we aren’t able to make events at church, but we are involved with the planning which is always fun.
- Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1. Do I need to say more?